Friday 27 March 2015

Top Five Films for a Feel Good Friday

It’s the freakin’ weekend baby I’m about to have me some fun…By watching hilarious, moving and totally adorable films whilst stuffing my face with every piece of junk food known to man! And theses here are my best films for a Friday night.

If you’re trying to be healthy, but still want and treat then check out my healthy treats recipe pages.

So let’s get started, what’s on the playlist...

1.     13 Going on 30


If Mark Ruffalo *swoon* isn’t enough to entice you, then how about a silly, heart warming, ‘be careful what you wish for’ rom-com? I absolutely adore Jennifer Garner and the 80’s throwback soundtrack will have you dancing around with pillows and chocolate smears on your face. Guaranteed.









2.     Pride and Prejudice 



If Colin Firth in a dripping wet white shirt isn’t enough to entice you then…. what am I saying of course it is. But if you’re a die-hard Austen fan like myself, you’ll agree this is a pretty good adaptation of a wonderfully funny, romantic novel. In terms of feel good films, this has to be pretty high on everybody's lists. I'd settle for the Keira Knightley version too. To be honest i'd settle for two hours of just Mr Darcy wandering around, doing his thang...


3.     White Chicks


When I watch this film I do nothing but laugh at the ridiculous antics that two black guys dressed up as white girls get up to. It’s light-hearted, a bit slap stick and perfect for a fun Friday night in. 



4.     Howls Moving Castle


Or Spirited Away. Or pretty much any Studio Ghibli film you can get your hands on. With a Friday Movie Marathon you have to have a deep and meaningful animated masterpiece in the collection. Spice up your Friday night with a beautiful, exciting, fantastical adventure film like these. Definitely in my top films for any night of the week actually.







5.     The Pursuit of Happyness


Probably one you’d want to watch first so you have the ridiculousness of White Chicks or that scene with Mr Darcy to lighten the mood. It’s one of my favourite feel good films, with a message that says, ‘You can do anything, never give up.’


So go! Go now!! Stop reading this and cuddle up on the sofa with a huge duvet, too much food and a great film.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts